New Patients in Murphy and Surrounding Areas Welcome
From the moment you arrive in our office for your initial consultation, you will be pleasantly surprised, since Smiles At Murphy is no ordinary general/cosmetic dental office. You will be greeted by Judy. While waiting in our comfortable waiting room you may choose a complimentary beverage and watch our flat-screen television or just sit back and enjoy our inviting decor.
Then, you will be escorted by one of our dental assistants to a treatment room where you will meet Dr Anshu Jain. To make our work last a lifetime, we first perform a comprehensive exam including x-rays, a thorough check for signs of gum disease and an oral cancer screening. Then we formulate a treatment plan designed especially for you. Depending on the amount of work you may need, the treatment plan can be broken down into one, two or three-year segments. This flexibility allows you the luxury of scheduling necessary work when you have time and when it fits into your family’s budget.
Dr. Jain will evaluate your situation and present you with the best options for addressing your dental health and/or smile makeover concerns. We will explain each aspect of your proposed treatment clearly and understandably so that you can make an informed decision about your dental health and the procedure or combination of procedures you would like to undergo.
At Smiles At Murphy, in Murphy, TX, we take your dental health concerns seriously, while maintaining a welcoming and caring atmosphere. We want you to be comfortable in our office so that you can relax while we perform your general and/or cosmetic dental procedure. We will help you through every step of the entire process while providing you with the highest level of general and cosmetic dentistry so you will not only feel at ease with everything but you will also be extremely pleased with the effect of your treatment.
Now, that’s something to smile about!
During your initial patient exam, which will take approximately 60 minutes, the dentist will:
- Review your dental and medical history:Detailed medical and drug history is a vital part of you dental checkup and getting to know you and your dental needs.
- Digital X-rays : Two types of x-rays will be taken. One set of x-rays will allow the dentist to evaluate decay between your teeth while the other x-ray will allow the dentist to examine for jaw cysts and wisdom teeth.
- Perform a comprehensive exam:Tooth by tooth exam, evaluation of your gums, an oral cancer screening, smile analysis and a TMJ analysis – which focuses on the health of your jaw.
- The DIAGNOdent pen is a hand-held laser that is used at your first visit that is used for caries detection.
- If you are bringing a child in for an exam the x-ray will enable the dentist to evaluate the growth of their primary and permanent teeth.
- You will then receive a professional cleaning and we will demonstrate the best techniques for brushing and flossing your teeth.
- Discuss the condition of your teeth and gums: At the end of your exam we will go over our diagnosis with you, and if any additional treatments are needed, we will discuss the treatment options that are available.
- Answer any questions you might have.
From the moment you arrive in our Murphy office for your initial consultation, you will be pleasantly surprised, since Smiles At Murphy is no ordinary general/cosmetic dental office.
We have made available all of our office forms online so that you can view then fill them out and print them before your arrival.
At Smiles at Murphy, we offer a variety of financing and payment options, to ensure you can get the best dental services you need. Many patients have questions about dental healthcare and procedures. If you can’t find an answer to your question, please contact us and we’d be happy to help. We invite you to read over some of our reviews from our patients. Our patients are the best!
When you’re ready to visit Dr. Jain, please request an appointment and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to meeting you.