Invisalign in Murphy, TX is a popular option for straightening crooked teeth, closing smile gaps, and aligning bites. If you’re considering this treatment for your smile, there are things you should know about Invisalign and the treatment experience.
What You Need to Know about Invisalign
Invisalign is an orthodontic system made from clear aligners worn over the teeth, but this is only the most basic explanation. Let’s look at the experience, the treatment steps, and what you should know.
Learning Whether Invisalign Is Right for You
Your Murphy, TX dentist has you in for a special consultation, which answers the following common questions:
- Is Invisalign right for me?
- How long will I have to wear Invisalign?
- How much will my treatment with Invisalign cost?
- Will my insurance cover any of the Invisalign costs?
- Will your Prime Loyalty Plan save money on Invisalign?
- How will my teeth look after Invisalign treatment?
At your initial visit, your dentist can answer all these questions!
The Invisalign Process and Benefits
If you and your dentist decide to move forward with Invisalign, we take impressions of your teeth and send these off to the experts at Invisalign. When our impression results arrive, they use these to craft your custom aligners.
Treatment means wearing each aligner for about two weeks before moving to the next. When you finish your aligners, your treatment is complete.
The benefits of Invisalign during treatment include:
- You can remove your aligners to eat and clean your teeth.
- The aligners are made of clear, comfortable plastic for ease of wear.
- You can change out your own aligners according to your dentist’s schedule.
After treatment, there are many benefits, including straight teeth that increase confidence and are easier to care for. Aligned teeth also promote better oral health.
Contact Your Invisalign Dentist in Murphy, TX
Deciding to straighten your smile is a good one. It means less wear on your teeth and improved confidence—two things we want for all our patients.
Reach out today to arrange your initial consultation.